Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crappy Day

Of course i have to have a crappy day to balance out a good one. Because i can't be too happy.

She says sarcastically. Ugh

So anyways this morning i had to sign a retarded contract before i get my laptop which still isn't in yet and neither is my phone. I won't get my laptop til next week i guess. Ugh.

And then my mom had borrowed 160$ from me like 3 months ago And she only had 40 friken dollars and now i have to go to my bank account to withdraw like 110$ when i had 300$ to give my dad before i loaned my mom the money i'm like why do you even need to get the money technically i paid you. Ugh sooooooo PO-ed that i have to withdraw that money. I don't even need a violin bow , my teacher talked me into it and it's not really all that much better. Sorry i must be confusing you my mom took out 160$ from me to pay for the bow but now she hasn't paid me back and now i have to get another 110$ which i could have saved up to get again but my parents insisted i didn't need to keep saving my allowance.

UGH

So upset about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hate </3
Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment