Monday, June 27, 2011

Welcome

Hi all,

I've never really blogged ever. But i am excited about it. 

First let me introduce myself. My name is Olivia but you call call me Olive. And this is my blog called Olive'z Teenage Life. But you probably already got that part understood. 

This will be telling you all about my life as a regular teenager. I never thought being a teenager would be anything like it was in the movies. I never thought i would fight with my mom. Never thought i would get so irritated and never thought i would be so.......well......... teenager-ish. If that even makes any sense. 

Well right now i might not post very often, sharing one computer with 4 people is tough, but i will soon get my own laptop and post more frequently when i get it. 

Some things you may know want to know about me is: I am going into 9th grade @ EMS. I play the violin. I might want to be a teacher when i grow up. Am i forgetting something? Oh yeah! I have no friends. 

Yeah you may think: Of course you do. And you're right i do. Well kinda. And they are those people when you're in class, ya know, and your BFF isn't there but there are those other people you call friends but they aren't people who know you well and you tell all your secrets too and invite over to your house. They are the people who call you the same but when wanting to invite someone to do something you never come to their mind. And, ya, i will tell the whole story but, when mentioning people, i will not use their names so if they do read this they can't hold it against me. Ok?

Read more to hear my tragic 8th grade ending. *


Let's just say my former friends weren't really friends at all. 



Luv <3
Olive


* The story was deleted so i don't get in trouble. :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment